Designed to meet the needs of collections managers, researchers and academics
Our software is not only designed to allow your institution or department to manage and catalogue your collections effectively, but also to maximise the use of your collections for research and learning purposes.
Some of the world's leading academic institutions manage their collections with our software, including University College Oxford; University of Adelaide, Art & Heritage Collections; University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology; and Universiteit van Amsterdam.
Click the plus buttons below for details about how our software can help you to:
- Manage specific and specialised collections as well as broad mixed collections, all in one system.
- Perform simple and powerful searches to easily find and group records.
- Track physical locations of objects and records in diverse locations.
- Ensure consistency of authority terms by linking to external thesauri and people databases.
- Create flexible reports to monitor your collections statistics.
- Create secure and efficient workflows to manage reading room requests.
- Integrate with your website to allow online searching.
- Link images and documents to records to allow online access to digitised collections.
- Allow detailed searching or browsing by category.
- Publish records to national and international archive databases.
- Store valuations for rare objects and manage associated documentation.
- Manage auditing and stocktake.
- Document conditions and the conservation process and manage associated imagery.
- Create effective workflows to manage the conservation process.
- Manage shipping and handling requirements instructions with labelling and barcode functionality.
- Integrate your collections management systems with library systems to create one single source of data.
- Reduce the support time needed to manage multiple systems with different vendors.
- Integrate with your website using styling which matches the host sites.
- Integrate with other systems using our open API to minimise manual data transfer.
- Easily find, group and shortlist collections for upcoming exhibitions.
- Quickly identify the status and availability of objects.
- Quickly access object information for interpretation and store for future use.
- Generate loan agreements and manage associated legal documents.
- Create automatic notifications for loan reminders.
- Create task templates to support the accessioning process.
- Support workflows for accessioning and loans.
- Manage conditions checks.
- Generate and store relevant legal and rights information.
- Minimise at risk data by utilising one central system for your collections.
- Use specially built rapid data entry tools to address backlog.
- Effectively manage multimedia files in your database.
- Monitor data entry and digitisation statistics.
- Manage user permissions and access to records and authority files to adhere to data protection rules.
- Stay in control of which collections are publicly accessible and which are confidential.
- Store full audit trails of movements of records and collections.
See what our customers have to say about our solutions
Helen Armstrong, Collections Registrar, Durham University
Teaching & Learning
We also provide software solutions for teaching. Speak to us about how we can help you integrate your collections with your teaching.
Thinking of integrating systems training with your museum courses? Speak to us about how we can help.